I don't really believe in the phrase... "It's up to you New York... New Yorkkkkk!" In fact it's really up to me to get used to my new digs, so over the past few days I've been busy exploring all possibilities and meeting some new peeps. Tonight I even got a few tips from a world class blogger - the Hungry Roach... she's great and brought me my new favorite toy - Go Marines!
SLIM and The City
Switching the "Big Apple" for a country crab apple....
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
They Say You If You Can Make It Here, You Can Make It Anywhere..... Well ..... Here's To Me Getting Started.....
I don't really believe in the phrase... "It's up to you New York... New Yorkkkkk!" In fact it's really up to me to get used to my new digs, so over the past few days I've been busy exploring all possibilities and meeting some new peeps. Tonight I even got a few tips from a world class blogger - the Hungry Roach... she's great and brought me my new favorite toy - Go Marines!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment